We are working on an app to enhance the ease to access reported content and to allow our internal users to take quick actions on the content reported by our subscribed users. The idea is to simplify the interface for reviewing the reported content and allowing simple one-tap actions to handle the reports.
Also, we are simplifying access to food from our office's cafeteria and helping Dinesh Bhaiya keep a track of the orders placed and the amounts paid for each order.
The other major piece we are working on is a Video that gives an overview of the features of Gradeup. It will aim at introducing our product to new users and helping them dive in to the basic features offered by us.
1. Handling spam reports will have a cleaner and hassle-free interface.
2. We can order maggi and fruit-chat from our seats without having to move at all. Also, Dinesh Bhaiya can keep a track of the orders and payments.
3. The users can now have a quick video introduction to our app and be familiar with our features with relative ease.
Product Feature: Image library
We have already used 11000+ images for blogs & notifications. Also, we create & publish no. of images daily.
Majority of the images can be reused across categories. So we are planning ease the pain of the content & design team by providing them a platform to easily manage all these images. (Happy, Satisfied, Productive Teams! Yay!)
1. Easy Searching based on tags.
2. No more getting spammed by mails from the design team.
3. Simply click on the image to copy its URL.
4. Filter images on the basis of purpose, exam and subjects.
5. Pre-designed Templates in case of urgent notification/results out. Just add the exam name along with a button and voila!
Aloha (as the name suggests!) unleashes anything and everything about "Gradeup". Be it the "About Us" page or the "Team page", let Aloha become the Brand's Voice. Now that we've put a lot into Gradeup, what does it do to attract Potential Employees? Yes, the Career Page. The story doesn't end here, we think if done effectively, an employee newsletter (monthly) can bring great engagement and be a terrific way to open the lines of communication.
We also think, Wikipedia for business, SEO (backlink from high authority site), marketing and branding can be a valuable way of helping convert Customers/Readers. So, are you ready to witness a quick makeover?
1. Cheaper than other Ideas.
2. Maximizes SEO.
4. Lend Trust to visitors.
1. 2 Billion people use Facebook Messenger every month and more than 53% of them believe that they are most likely to engage with online partners they can message. Keeping this and the interest of our students in mind we are building a messenger bot which will serve as a virtual mentor for students and help them clear their doubts by quick, smart and automated responses and assist them in their exam preparation by directing them to top quality content. Students will also be able to subscribe to relevant and regular content through the bot so that they don't miss out on any important exam related material.
Improving deployment process that covers
1. Zero downtime.
2. Rolling upgrades.
3. Better monitoring at process level.
4. Single command deployment.
5. Robust and realtime alerts.
6. Docker FTW.
Learn Fast, Learn Smart, Save Time
Have you ever imagined if there was a better, deeper, smarter way to crack exams in minimum amount of time. Introducing ‘Smart Videos' - An Interactive video based learning approach, where you get:
1. Engaging video lessons.
2. Get to learn at your own pace.
3. Personalise your learnings (Adaptive).
4. Answer Questions within video - Get step by step learning.
5. Attempt quizzes at the end of videos.
6. Know your chances of clearing that topic - Get a Rank & a Percentile.
7. Auto-Suggestive Videos & Quizzes - based on your performance to improve your current and other topics as well.
Adapt to the unique learning style. Study smart, score better.
No matter what your role, you may have to manage, or play an active role in, a project at some point. It takes a great deal of skill to do this well, but the time you invest in building good project management skills can pay off enormously.
You contribute to meeting an organization's objectives by completing projects on time and on budget. This can produce real business results and enhance your reputation. And, when you know how to organize, schedule and delegate tasks, you can also reduce stress for yourself and your team members.
Therefore, we free radicals present to you an implementable solution to our project management needs with our project.
Product Feature: Practice Lock Screen
In the world full of Apps, the war is about who can take the maximum real estate in user's mind.
According to recent survey, an average smartphone user check his phone atleast 40 times a day.
Now, we can leverage this fact in our advantage to increase our daily engagement as well as retention of the product. So, this feature will put up a question on the lock screen of the user and to open his phone user will have to answer this question. hence the first thing that user will see on returning to his phone is 'Gradeup'
1. Puts our App in user's mind for a long term.
2. User gets to practice a simple question as per his choice of subject .
3. User can earn coins as well.